(1988 - Current)

Robert W. Warther

Curator & Director of Restoration

In 1988, the property was purchased from the Unity Church by Robert W. Warther.  There was a pending contract to purchase Tri-Acres and have it TORN DOWN.  Mr. Warther purchased the property in the eleventh hour and continued to rent it to The Unity Church until their new church was built in 1993.  Mr. Warther continues to restore the property.

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • Google Clean

1075 W. Market Street,  Akron OH 44313

© 2017 Tri-Acres. Proudly created with Wix.com.